[Cdash] CDash wiki install page

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Mar 24 17:28:21 UTC 2008

Trevor Kellaway wrote:
> Bill,
>
>> CTest is all setup to do this.  Something like this:
>>
>>    SET (CTEST_DROP_SITE "my.machine.com")
>>    SET (CTEST_DROP_LOCATION "/cgi-bin/HTTPUploadDartFile.cgi")
>>    SET (CTEST_TRIGGER_SITE
>> "http://${CTEST_DROP_SITE}/cgi-bin/Submit.cgi")
>
> I have a clean version of the script ready for upload to the wiki which
> copes with a single project, but I'm trying to workout how to handle
> multiple projects on the same server.
>
> In your python trigger script you are passing the Trigger() function the
> project name, where is this coming from?
>
> Do you have a trigger site cgi per project that calls Trigger()?

Opps.  Left that part out...

Here is the submit script for CMake:

#!/usr/bin/env python

import TriggerSite

# The path to the testing location has to be appended with:
# Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites
TriggerSite.Trigger("/projects/CMake/Testing/CMake-Testing/Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites",
"CMake", "/ftp/incoming")

So, for each project you have a different .cgi bin script that is the
trigger script for that project.

-Bill