[Cdash] Dart1 and CDash submit
Phillip.Emmett at xerox.com
Tue Mar 18 18:22:36 UTC 2008
Something older than dirt, if I had to guess. I'll need to track that
down from another guy.
But looking at the latest cvsweb on the web appears that they also use
the .diff notation, so it looks to only be my problem. Sorry to bother
you on that front.
From: cdash-bounces at public.kitware.com
[mailto:cdash-bounces at public.kitware.com] On Behalf Of Julien Jomier
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:01 PM
To: Emmett, Phillip
Cc: cdash at public.kitware.com
Subject: Re: [Cdash] Dart1 and CDash submit
What version of cvsweb are you using?
Emmett, Phillip wrote:
> There must be some interaction with the version of libxml2/php also,
> since after I upgraded my server I no longer get the CDATA. And I did
> not update to get this patch. Perhaps php now correctly labels it as
> xml/text as the bug report mentioned.
> Also, it doesn't work with cvsweb as I expected. Although I got it to
> work by tweeking the php. I don't know if all cvsweb setups work like
> this, I don't have much experience with them, but all I had to do for
> ours was drop the .diff being added in the url being made in
> get_viewcvs_diff_url. The other parts, rev/r1/r2/etc. appear to be
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Julien Jomier [mailto:julien.jomier at kitware.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:38 AM
> To: cdash at public.kitware.com
> Cc: Emmett, Phillip
> Subject: Re: [Cdash] Dart1 and CDash submit
> Stuart Herring wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Emmett, Phillip
>> <Phillip.Emmett at xerox.com> wrote:
>>> If you look at the page source for "viewUpdate" do you see a bunch
>>> what I see and my research appears to point at my libxml2 being old
>>> and broken. I have 2.6.20. The server is getting upgraded tomorrow,
>>> so my hunch will be tested soon. :-)
>> This is the same cause as
>> Attached is a patch that should fix it..
>> Although I'm sure there has to be a better way - it would get
>> having to remember to wrap <script> elements with bodies in <xsl:text
>> ...> and manually escaping.
> The patch has been applied to svn. Thanks a lot.
> actually makes sense to escape it.
Cdash mailing list
Cdash at public.kitware.com
More information about the CDash