[Cdash] Dart1 and CDash submit

Stuart Herring cmake at stuartherring.com
Tue Mar 18 04:06:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Emmett, Phillip
<Phillip.Emmett at xerox.com> wrote:

> Trevor,
> If you look at the page source for "viewUpdate" do you see a bunch of
> "addDb"s in a block of Javascript wrapped in a "CDATA" block? I think the
> CDATA prevents the browser from parsing the javascript. This is what I see
> and my research appears to point at my libxml2 being old and broken. I have
> 2.6.20. The server is getting upgraded tomorrow, so my hunch will be tested
> soon. :-)
>
> -phil

This is the same cause as http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=6604
Attached is a patch that should fix it..
Although I'm sure there has to be a better way - it would get tiresome
having to remember to wrap <script> elements with bodies in <xsl:text
...> and manually escaping.

Regards,
Stuart