[Cdash] Performance Issues

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Mar 6 19:44:00 UTC 2008

Bill,

Thanks a lot for the report. This is really helpful.
I'm working on these issues. There is a part of tuning, but also a part
of Dart1 rollup that is using a lot of CPU on public.kitware. This
latter should go away when we stop using Dart1. As you know, we are
running a lot of services off of public.

I'm keeping an eye on these issues.

Julien