[Cdash] CDash email notification

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 18:49:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm currently working my way through a number of issues with CDash's
(V0.9) email notification, a question:

How do I get the email to use the real server name rather than
"localhost" in the notification email body (changing the CDASH_DB_HOST
makes no difference).

Bugs I'm looking into are:

1) The notification email "from" field is empty.

2) I can't get the "Continuous" notification only to work, Nightly half
works (seen it work for one build variant and fail for another built at
the same time), "always" notification seems OK.

3) viewBuildError.php generates invalid CVS/SVN Trac URLs.

-Trev