[Cdash] No email on failed continuous builds

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-vision.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 13:29:22 UTC 2008

Julien,

> I just realized what you are saying (coffee is kicking in :)).
> We should apply the same tagging strategy for the patches. Meaning we
> tag and release 1.0.0 and update the branch version to 1.0.1
> and release 1.0.2 when we have enough fixes.

OK, out of interest when working on a theoretical 1.0.3 where are you
going to do this, in the head of Release-1-0 ? This is OK, but I think
there should have been a Release-1-0-0 which is treated as read-only,
otherwise it isn't possible to discover what was in the original
Release-1-0-0.

Just putting my two cents in, in case there is ever a 2.0.0.

-Trevor