[Cdash] build warning/error emails

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Jul 18 21:23:43 UTC 2008

Hi Alex,

This is on my to-do list. The main question is how many errors do we
report and also some erros might be very long. I think we can have two
new options for a project:

1) Number of errors/warnings/tests per email
2) Maximum number of characters per error/warning/test

What do you think?

Also, could you log a feature request in the bug tracker: www.cdash.org/Bug?

Thanks,
Julien