[VTK ARB] Next VTK ARB meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 08:24:44 EDT 2016

Folks-

The next VTK ARB meeting will be held Sept 8 (see Doodle poll). Since this
is the same day as the VTK Hackathon I want to trim the time slot to 4-5pm
EDT. Due to the limited time, we'll have another ARB meeting soon after
because we have lots to talk about and we won't get through it all in a one
hour meeting.

I'll set up a calendar entry, agenda etc shortly.

Best,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Will Schroeder <will.schroeder at kitware.com

will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com