[VTK ARB] Next VTK ARB meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Aug 11 10:22:42 EDT 2016

Let me also mention that the VTK-m User's Guide
<http://m.vtk.org/images/c/c8/VTKmUsersGuide.pdf> that Ken Mooreland has
been authoring is definitely worth a perusal. It's pretty cool stuff....
there has been some talk about making VTK depend on VTK-m with various core
algorithms using VTK-m with fast paths/slow paths of execution etc.
Obviously it'll be an fun topic of conversation at the ARB meeting :-)

Best,

will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902