[VTK ARB] Tomorrow's VTK ARB meeting 2-3pm EDT

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue May 6 15:51:16 EDT 2014

Thanks everybody for attending. I've placed some rough notes here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/ARB_Notes/May_2014

If you have any additions/corrections to make please do so. If you don't
have a wiki login, either we can grant you access or just send the changes
to me and I'll paste them in.

I'll start setting up the next meeting (early June) in a couple of weeks.

I'm having fun, it's great to hear all of the discussions.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
will.schroeder at kitware.com