[VTK ARB] Tomorrow's VTK ARB meeting 2-3pm EDT

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon May 5 15:27:27 EDT 2014

Tomorrow (i.e., Tuesday) afternoon 2:00-3:00pm EDT we will be holding our
next VTK ARB meeting.

We will use Google Hangout (see the calendar invite for the link) and also
open a tcon line with the coordinates below. Note that we will be calling
the tcon line from Google Hangout so the quality should be respectable.

   Please join the following teleconference line:
       Toll-Free #:      1-800-704-9804
       International #:  1-404-920-6604
       Participant Code: *718324*

As far as agenda, we are going to discuss activities from the recent VTK
Maintenance grant that NIH has generously funded. If time permits, we will
also talk about the VTK roadmap/release process. Plus we have a Special
Guest Star Appearance! Ken Martin has been working with Marcus and the team
to completely rewrite VTK's rendering subsystem (which he will brief us on).

Notes from last meeting can be found
here<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/ARB_Notes/March_2014>
.

Will