[VTK ARB] ARB meeting in January

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Dec 17 08:42:50 EST 2010

Works for me. At the risk of boring everyone, I'd like to add Git workflow
to the agenda. I'd like to discuss what is the best way to move forward with
the workflow. We have a few options:

- Adopt full branchy workflow (see
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Git/Workflow/Topic,
http://paraview.org/Wiki/CMake/Git)
- Adopt testing of named branches using CDash (via Gerrit or not)
- Both of the above
- Keep what we have now

My main concern is how we can have a stable master (with a green dashboard)
most of the time. The dashboard has been a disaster and I have come to the
conclusion that unless we have some heavy-handed way of managing merges to
master, we will not have a regularly green dashboard anytime soon.

-berk