[VTK ARB] Next meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Oct 22 08:53:21 EDT 2009

I'd like to schedule the next VTK ARB meeting. I propose 10:00am on November
3 ET. Again this is a hardship on Andrew and some of the mountain time
folks, but I think it's a reasonable compromise (eventually Andrew's
mounting good karma is going to allow him to specify a more convenient time
for himself :-)).

Here are the proposed topics:

+ Compiler support
+ Documentation / feedback (uservoice, InsightJournal) update and next steps
+ Development process (continuing discussions) Git / SVN

Berk is in the middle of setting up UserVoice and it should be done by the
next meeting, so we will have accomplished something :-)

The agenda may appear sparse, but remember we are aiming to pick one topic
that can be decided and executed (compilers) in combination with meatier
issues; as well as keeping the meeting less than an hour in length.

If you want a head start on these topics, the ARB email list is ready to
accommodate you :-)

Will

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD