We are moving the ActiViz .NET source code into the VTK tree under a new Wrapping/CSharp directory.
Stay tuned here for more information, coming soon.
A gerrit topic is now under review for inclusion in VTK 'master':
To build VTK with C# wrapping turned on, you should:
- configure it with CMake 2.8.8 or later (preferably the recently released 2.8.10)
- use Visual Studio 2005 or 2008
- have mummy and gccxml built and available for use
- turn on VTK_WRAP_CSHARP
- set AVDN_BUILD_CSHARP_DEBUG to ON if you are going to build a Debug build, and to OFF if you are going to build a Release build
Current directions for building ActiViz .NET are found on the Kitware web pages at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/avdownload.php They still largely apply to VTK with C# wrapping turned on.
Here is a TO DO list of items that should be addressed before (or soon after) we merge this topic to VTK 'master':
- finish listing the TO DO items on this list (gotta run, but I'll fill this out tonight or tomorrow... ;-)