From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Jeff: Review action items from last meeting.
- Kitware will continue work on move to git.
- Bill will investigate the organization of examples/tutorials into VTK or other repositories.
- Brad King will remove the commit check of std, and Bill will test out what happens if you use it in examples.
- Berk: Move to git and new workflow.
- Berk/Jeff: Wrapping discussion. What exactly needs to be wrapped? Should there be well-defined properties?
- All: Discussion on the scope of VTK
- Should we work on modularization, glue code to other toolkits?
- Titan (VTK + informatics) and it's new repository could test out some ideas.