From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Continuous switching anistropic diffusion
- Vessel enhancement filtering (multi-scale) by Frangi
- Intensity, multivariate intensity
- Register and refine contours
- Region growing / active contours
- Level sets, connected component, ...
- What methods are in Slicer?
- intensity, gradient magnitude, dot product of gradient and the eigenvectors of the hessian, ratios of eigenvalues of the hessian, ...
- Region growing / level-set
- Connected components
- Active contours
- Tracking / cross-sectional geometry
- Intensity ridge
- Probability ridge
- Match filter
- Atlas / fitting techniques
- VMTK (given endpoints, find lowest-cost path), linear programming,
- "A VTK-based, CUDA-optimized Non-Parametric Vessel Detection Method"
- Aylward, MICCAI 2005
- Bullitt, IPMI 1997