SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 3 30
< SimpleITKJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 17:51, 13 February 2013 by Matthew.bowman (talk | contribs) (moved ITK/Release 4/SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 3 30 to SimpleITK/Tcon 2011 3 30)
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, March 30th, 9:30am Eastern Time
- Dan Blezek
- Brad Lowekamp
- Gabe Hart
- Luis Ibanez
- Hans Johnson
- CDASH: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight#ITKv4_SimpleITK
- GITHUB: https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK/network
- DOXYGEN: http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~blowek1/SimpleITK/index.html
- JIRA: https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK
Currently Open Topics In next
Other Open Topics
- Several issues related to integer types C99 vs int?
- Need to adopt a convention and be consistent across systems and languages.
- Needed for GetPixel and GetBuffer methods.
- Need to break into 2 topics 1) adding c++ operatos, 2 adding operators to each language.
Review JIRA Issues
Discuss long term goals and milestones.
- How to populate Doxygen
- Getting started guide
- Users manual
- ImageJDev/FIJI hackathon: Jan 29th - Feb 11th
- Integrate ITK with ImageJ
- Integrate ITK with CellProfiler
- ImageJDev image is 5D (x,y,z,t,channel)
- Internal class ImagePlus use Java arrays