SimpleITK/Tcon 2010 11 3
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Jesus Caban (NLM/NIH)
- Brad Lowkamp (NLM/NIH)
- Dan Muller (Philips Healthcare)
- Fabrice de Chaumont (Institute Pasteur)
- Julien Michel (CNES, France)
- Harvey Cline (Kitware)
- Gabe Hart (Kitware)
- Ghassam Hamarech (Simon Fraser University)
- John Galeotti (CMU)
- Dan Blezek (Mayo)
The tcon is open, so all other participants are welcome as well.
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-800-704-9804 International #: 1-404-920-6604 Participant Code: 61466276
Wednesday, November 3rd, 10am EST
Where to take it
Take the survey at
Current Survey Results
The results can also be downloaded in
- Excel Format: The summary is formatted to open with spreadsheet software.
- CSV Format: The summary is formatted as a comma separated values file.
- XML Format: The summary is formatted as an XML file.
- HTML Format: The summary is formatted in HTML, and can be easily posted on a website.
- PDF Format: The summary is formatted as a PDF, and can be easily printed.
Here is the link to the .zip file containing the results in .csv files:
- More detailed reports are available.
- Please let us know if you would like to get any of them.
- Walk through at the summary of the Survey (Gabe Hart)
- Analysis of detailed data (Jesus Caban)
- Analysis of subpopulations
- Non-ITK Users vs ITK users
- Non-C++ Developers vs C++ Developers
- Discuss criteria to prioritize desired features