From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
Things to do:
A number of bugs must be fixed.
- Datasets with only cell or row data
- Models are now multiblocks of tables
Among the considered features:
These features are related to making statistics pervasive throughout the user interface.
- Find data (find values that are extremal, or in a particular inter-quantile interval, etc.)
- Calculator (additional statistics buttons for some descriptive statistics)
- Automatic statistics filter (decides what to do for the user given a dataset and variables of interest on it)
This more or less what is currently in PV, plus the following:
- Hypothesis testing
- Linked selection for the model tables
- Access to more (or all) parameters in a generic way