From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Terry Yoo
- Bill Lorensen
- Jim Miller
- Dan Blezek
- Xiaoxiao Liu
- Mark Roden
- Stephen Aylward
- Alex Gouiallard
- Brian Avants
- Gabe Hart
- Brad King
- Kishore Mosaliganti
- Mathieu Malaterre
- John Galeotti
- Luis Ibanez
- Project meeting for February
- Joint with NAMIC meeting ?
- Too close to NIH grant submissions deadline ?
- Mathieu working on fixing GDCM issues
- Will do hackathon with Luis on Monday
- Procedure better explained now
- Will work better once we adopt the "next" integration branch workflow in Git.
- Already used successfully in CMake.
- For outside contributors, Gerrit is the last stop.
- An ITK developer will take it from there.
- For ITK developers, they should still move the changes through the process.
Integer Types MultiPlatform
- Brian A. Summarized the discussion held at MICCAI.
- Setup a venue for image registration discussions.
- Specialized mailing list ?
- Forum ?
- Customize the Insight Journal ?
- Use the NITRC web site forums ?
- has got 101 answers
- still looking for more
- Setup continuous builds
- Disable Dash 13
- Brad and Luis to look at integer types definitions (CMake/KWsys discovery).
- Create a new mailing list
- Luis to get this created.