From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Terry Yoo
- Bill Lorensen
- Jim Miller
- Xiaoxiao Liu
- Stephen Aylward
- Alex Gouiallard
- Gabe Hart
- Brad King
- Mathieu Malaterre
- John Galeotti
- Luis Ibanez
- Project meeting for February
- Joint with NAMIC meeting ?
- Too close to NIH grant submissions deadline ?
- Mathieu working on fixing GDCM issues
- Will do hackathon with Luis on Monday
- Procedure better explained now
- Will work better once we adopt the "next" integration branch workflow in Git.
- Already used successfully in CMake.
- For outside contributors, Gerrit is the last stop. An ITK developer will take it from there.
- For ITK developers, they should still move the changes through the process.