ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2012 04 27
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
- Branch for 3-series bug fixes?
- June 2012
- All New Code should be in Gerrit by May 21th, preferable before, to allow time to review and revise.
- Reviewers should plan time to review this week
- Feature Freeze May 28, 2012
- Weekly Release candidates only to address bug and clean dashboard
- ITKv4.2.0rc1 June 1st, 2012
- ITKv4.2.0rc2 June 15st, 2012
- ITKv4.2.0rc3 June 22nd, 2012
* ITKv4.2.0 release June 30th, 2012
- NEW Visual Studio 10 Debug Build With Testing and Examples
- Many FastMarching filters are timing out!
- Three InterpolateImageFunctions are failing with way off values!
- There are several topics to discuss
- Dimension Typedefs
- Iterators returning by Value
- SimpleITK's need for VectorImage Support on Gradient Image Filters
- Watershed ImageFilters issues of long long pixel types
- How should SimpleITK's need to change filters to make them more robust to pixel types and VectorImages be handled after 4.2
- JIRA is down
- Specifically look through bugs that are critical and should be promptly address.
- Discuss policy on meaning of Priority. Should a certain priority indicate that a patch should be applied to the release branch? Should a certain level of priority always be addressed before the next release?