ITK/Release 4/Global Code Review/Plan
< ITK | Release 4 | Global Code ReviewJump to navigationJump to search
The global code review will proceed according to the following suggested plan.
- Partition the toolkit modules into six large groups
- Assign each group to one of the major contractors in ITKv4
- Each contractor will code review the files that have been assigned
- Observations on these review will be collected in a parallel Git repository
- Minor issues will be addressed directly during the review
- Major issues will be entered as Bugs, and will be discussed in the developers list.