The Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit
The National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) is an open-source software system for medical image processing in two, three and more dimensions.
This is the ITK Wiki, a collaborative hypertext database of information, documentation and resources.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- About the Insight Toolkit
- Getting Started with ITK
- ITK Resources
- Configuring and Building
- File Formats
- Image Registration Topics
- Image Segmentation Topics
- Open Access Science
- Patented Algoritms
- Job Opportunities
- FDA Guidelines for Software Developement