ITK/Release 4/Global Code Review/Procedure
- A parallel Git repository has been created.
- It contains empty text files for every ITK source code file
- As developers review every source file, comments and observations will be registered in the text files of the parallel Git repository.
- The review directory will be separated from the toolkit
- It will be managed as an External module temporarily
- Commonly used classes from Review
- Will be prioritized for code reviews and
- Will be moved to their final destination in the toolkit
An important goal in this case, is to make less common (actually make very rare) that users have to turn the full Review directory on, just to get some classes out of it. We will identify the useful classes, clean them up, fit them up to ITK standards, and move them to a permanent module inside of the toolkit.