[vtkusers] Paraview bug found in pvtu files containing polyhedrons

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Mar 3 14:43:12 EST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the bug report. I have a fix for this that's going through
testing right now. It's at
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1300 if you want to take
a look and test it out as well. I only tested it with your input so it
could certainly use a bit more testing with other data sets. If you do
that, please let us know how it works.

Best,
Andy