[vtkusers] How I can use vtkImplicitPlaneWidget

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:14:13 EST 2010

I don't think we should add broken examples. If they are broken
because there is a bug, then we should report the bug.

If we add an example, we should spend some effort to get to work.
Usually, the effort is small. This one was a but more effort because
the example was not only working, but failed to demonstrate how the
widget might be useful even if the example worked.

Bill