[vtkusers] Java EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Divye zombi2_84 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 16:29:49 EDT 2009

Hey Denis,

Earlier, the path to the dicom directory had lots of spaces in it, maybe thats why the reader wasn't reading the images. Now I have changed the path (made it a simple c:\directiry) and the reader is able to read the dicom images.

But still the stack overflow problem is there.

Also, someone suggested to increase the heap size in java, is there a way I can do it from within eclipse, or I have to run the program from command line and set the required option?

thanks for all your help !!