[vtkusers] Fwd: visualizing medical data using vtk

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:24:04 EDT 2009

I will let the list answer this. I am not sure what you mean.

Thanx a lot mr. John,
i have done everything that is required for individual setup like
cmake listing and visual c++ compiling but for running .cxx file in
the medical example i made a project but obviously it gave error of
header files. Can you tell me how should i include those header files
needed for the project to run. i mean should i modify some path in
env. variable or add the header files explictly in project.
please your answers are really helpful.
r u student urself?

--
Nikhil Kumar