[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Thu Nov 13 13:24:11 EST 2008

Don't know if this will fix the problem, but I just noticed that XminR,
XmaxR, etc. are from the extents of the dataset. The origin should be
set using the Xmin, Ymin,  and Zmin of the bounds.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote                    Phone: (256) 726-4839
Computer Scientist                 Fax: (256) 726-4806