[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Nov 13 13:38:39 EST 2008

Hi Amy,
                  What is the correct way to retrieve the bounds of
the dataset? I get the following error when I try to do this.

# Get the physical xyz bounds of dataset
scan [[reader GetOutput] GetBounds] "%d %d %d %d %d %d" XminB XmaxB
YminB YmaxB ZminB ZmaxB
puts "Physical bounds of dataset: $XminB $XmaxB $YminB $YmaxB $ZminB
$ZmaxB"

Error
can't read "XmaxB": no such variable
can't read "XmaxB": no such variable
     while executing
"puts "Physical bounds of dataset: $XminB $XmaxB $YminB $YmaxB $ZminB
$ZmaxB""
     (file "/Users/elvis/Project/C4I/Source/tcl/
TestProjectedTerrainPathWithProbeFilter.tcl" line 28)

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson