[vtkusers] How to use output of vtkProjectedTerrainPath with vtkTubeFilter

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Tue Nov 11 09:54:16 EST 2008

Hi Elvis,

The vtkTubeFilter was creating output; you just couldn't see it since
the tube radius was set to 0.02, considering that the bounds of the DEM
dataset are 557945 567725 5.10799e+006 5.12197e+006 1364 3225. Try
setting the radius to something like 10 instead. (I was able to see the
tubed lines at that radius.)

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote                    Phone: (256) 726-4839
Computer Scientist                 Fax: (256) 726-4806