[vtkusers] How to use output of vtkProjectedTerrainPath with vtkTubeFilter

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 09:31:50 EST 2008

Hi Amy,
                  I just checked it, yes, I am getting 57 cells on the
output with the St. Helens DEM data file. Still no tube gets displayed.

I am attaching the script with this email.

if you comment out the following code

#vtkPolyDataMapper pathMapper
#  pathMapper SetInputConnection [projectedPaths GetOutputPort]

and change the following line to

vtkActor pathActor
   pathActor SetMapper pathMapper
   [pathActor GetProperty] SetColor 1 0 0
   [pathActor GetProperty] SetSpecular .3
   [pathActor GetProperty] SetSpecularPower 30

you can see the regular line that is generated by
vtkProjectedTerrainPath.

When I pass it through the tube filter, I get nothing.

Best regards,

Elvis