[vtkusers] Is that possible: One display window and two data set?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jan 26 11:56:17 EST 2007

Yes.

In fact each window can have one or more renderers.
Each renderer can have one or more actors.
Actors are mappers are generally 1:1 (I say generally because you can
use groups and assemblies to go 1:N).

The likely easiest path for you to try to do what you want is:
Create a mapper for the STL data.
Create an actor for the mapper.
Create a mapper for the .raw data.
Create another actor for this mapper.