[vtkusers] Simple vtkXYPlot

Lars Friedrich lfriedri at imtek.de
Fri Jan 26 12:04:51 EST 2007

Hello,

in 2003, you posted a C++ example for xy-plotting with vtk to the
vtkusers mailing list.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-July/068332.html

At the moment, I am trying to do xy-plotting with python and vtk, and
just dont get it running.

So far, I managed to import some data to vtk using the vtkImageImport. I
can also plot this data using a vtkXYPlotActor, but this will plot it
with the index as x-coordinate. I did not manage to pass x-coordinates
to vtk.

Are you still using vtk? Can you give me some hints concerning my
problem? In your post you asked for more efficient implementations. Did
you get any further concerning speed?

Sincerely

Lars Friedrich

--