[vtkusers] ParaView and Ensight

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Thu Nov 9 17:08:27 EST 2006

Hi people,

I think ParaView has been annoying some CEI's guys out there

http://www.cfd-online.com/Forum/main.cgi?read=49375

Look at this:
"...ParaView has been developed at a great expense to US taxpayers at DOD
and DOE labs, then is given away freely to anyone on the planet. If you pay
taxes in the US, I am sure that you find this as disagreeable as do
we...(Kent Misegades President, CEI Inc.)"

This is the worst argument I've ever seen... how disgusting... :-(

Renato.

p.s.: this message is not to inflame anyone. It's just to show how dirty
someone can be to recover his "mine of gold", which has been vanishing...