[vtkusers] Texture Mapping Problem....Please Help !!!!!

Deepak Roy cdeepakroy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 16:55:45 EST 2005

  Hello everyone,

  I have had a hard time trying to fix this texture display problem.

  Attached is a part of the texture image i am using for the human body.  I have removed the face and other parts due to some identity revealment problems.

  But the image gives an idea of the problem i am facing. Look at the image and you will see the cracks on the texture.

  when i visualize the same model in some other standard graphics software like Rapid Forms, the texture shows up with out any cracks.

  I have tried all the possible options with vtkTexture but still i could not fix the problem.

  "Can anyone explain this phenomenon ? "

  One more point to note, which i also mentioned in my previous posting to the mailing list, is that exactly the same pattern of cracks appear in every model i load.

  I suspect, it is got to do with clamping or interpolation.

  Please help me fix this problem.

  Thanks in Advance.

  Regards,

  Deepak Roy