[vtkusers] Helicoidal trajetory

Marcio Antonio Mathias (EDB) marcio.mathias at edb.ericsson.se
Fri Jan 17 13:13:54 EST 2003

Dear VTK user´s,

I have to visualize a particle trajetory in a 3D space. Its trajetory should describe a kind of helicoidal trace. Today I have the particle data movement in a split way; two files where one containing a sinusoidal trace in a plane xz and in the other file another sinusoidal trace  (not in phase with the first one) that corresponds an orthogonal plane to the first one, plane yz. The particle movement is around the z-axis.
I have some doubts how to join both information and which VTK filter is suitable to be used.
Sorry if I escape a little bit from the focus of the list discussion.

Thanks for any help.

/ Marcio.