[vtkusers] VTK4.0+wxPython+PPC Linux on a mac

Harris Scott R CIV AFRL/SNJM Scott.Harris at wpafb.af.mil
Thu Mar 7 17:29:53 EST 2002

Yes, I generally keep an eye out for wxPython/VTK issues, but I did overlook
the fact there are different
wxVTKRenderWindows (one from wxPython and one from VTK 4.0 (yours)). I'll
try the VTK version and see if
that fixes it.

I've gererally lucky with the wxVTKRenderWindow; the flicker problems in the
past never were a problem on my system. I just assumed that my problem must
lie elsewhere...

-Scott

Scott Harris, Ph.D.
AFRL/SNJM