[vtkusers] vtk4 + python installation

Alexandre Guimond guimond at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 7 17:52:19 EST 2002

Hi all.  after installing vtk4 (make install), I notice there isn't
any of the python stuff in the lib directory.  Looking at
VTK/CMakeLists.txt, I notice there is something to install tcl
wrappers:

IF (VTK_WRAP_TCL)
  SUBDIRS(Wrapping/Tcl)
ENDIF (VTK_WRAP_TCL)

but nothing equivalent for the python stuff?  Is that correct?
Shouldn't the python stuff also be installed along with the tcl
wrapper?

BTW, I didn't build the java stuff, but I assume the same thing would
happen since there isn't any SUBDIRS command for the java wrappers
either.
--
Alexandre Guimond, Ph.D. <guimond at bwh.harvard.edu> Phone: 617.278.0800
Instructor in Radiology, Harvard Medical School    Fax  : 617.264.5154