[vtkusers] vtkImageImportFromArray / vtkImageExportToArray

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Mar 7 14:43:22 EST 2002

Hi Again f f,

These were in vtk/python in VTK 3.x, but they haven't been included in
VTK 4.x because they haven't been properly tested.  You can get them
from the VTK 3.x CVS:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/vtk/python/?cvsroot=vtk

I'm almost 100% certain that they will generate warnings if used
with VTK 4.x.

Cheers,

 David