[vtkusers] vtkImageImportFromArray / vtkImageExportToArray

f f gray_java at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:33:11 EST 2002

Where can I find vtkImageExportToArray.py and vtkImageImportFromArray.py?
they're not in the /lib/vtk directory of the install or the /bin directory
of the build, or anywhere. previous posts said to look in the "vtk/python
directory" but I don't have one of those. there is a vtk/Wrapping/Python/vtk
directory in the build.

Is it involved with one of the packages I don't have installed? the only
ones I think I'm missing are Parallel and Patented

thanks for any help