[vtkusers] Source code installation error : U1073

Gerald Dalley dalleyg at dma.org
Wed Sep 19 16:56:27 EDT 2001

You need to open the big makefile(s) and do a global search-and-replace
changing "Program Files" to "Progra~1".  Alternatively, you could quote all
of your file names, but that's more work.  The fastest program I've used for
the search and replace operation is the DOS edit.exe.  It's slow for just
about everything else, but it can handle the extremely large file well for
this operation.  BTW, make sure you edit the big makefiles, not the ones
that are only a few lines long.

--Gerald Dalley
  dalleyg at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu