[vtkusers] Source code installation error : U1073

S.Y.H. syh_email at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 15:12:00 EDT 2001

I followed the "VTK User's Guide" to do a VTK 3.1 source code installation
on Windows ME. After I run NMAKE in the E:\Program Files\vtkbin\Debug
directory to do a debug build and incremental linking, the compiling always
stop with a VC++ synax error message :
U1073 Don't know how to make the target 'E:\program' .
If I run NMAKE with /I option to skip this error, then after the
installation, there is no vtktcl.dll, although I select TCL in Pcmaker.
Thank you for your help.

Shen