[vtkusers] Any problems with using Borland C++ Builder 5?

Richard Dybowski rdybowski at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 29 13:00:23 EST 2001

>The student edition is fine. I almost always dynamically link the
>MFC stuff to make the exe files smaller.

One other question. I already have a copy of Borland C++ Builder 5.
According to the info at
http://www.borland.com/bcppbuilder/productinfo/feaben/msvc.html , C++
Builder appears to have a high degree of compatibility with Microsoft's
Visual C++ 6, which includes the fact that C++ Builder both supports and
includes MFC version 6.0
Are there any known problems with using Borland's C++ Builder 5 in place of
Microsoft's Visual C++ 6 ?

Richard