subclassing vtkCamera

Matt Clarkson m.clarkson at umds.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 04:21:57 EDT 2000

Hi there,
	how am I meant to create sub classes of vtkCamera.
I want to add some functionality to it, but I have just
been looking through the source code, and I see
how vtkCamera is created with vtkGraphicsFactory,
and it actually creates an instance of vtkOpenGLCamera etc.

Whats the `correct' way to do it.

Thanks in advance

Matt

--