data chunk

Peter Eric Johnson pjohnson at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 11 11:39:27 EDT 2000

Hello,

I am new to the list so maybe this is an easy problem.  I am trying to
apply cutting planes to a specified chunk of data.  I am trying to
create a 3D drawbox that finishes with 6 cutting planes on each of the 6
sides of the cube.  I have tried using vtkExtractGeometry,
vtkExtractPolyDataGeometry, vtkClipPolyData, and vtkClipVolume to
extract the specified data from the entire dataset.  My main problem is
I am not sure if I am applying one of these functions wrong or if there
is a different function that I should use.  Any insight would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Pete
--
	Peter E. Johnson