OpenGL cards and multiple windows / WinNT

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 8 09:55:47 EST 1999

Here's a couple more images,

this one shows 30sqaure kilometres of Malvern in the UK, with aerial
photography draped over, plus 3D buildings superimposed on top of it all.
We are modelling propagation for LMDS/MVDS radio networks and use the 3D
building data.

This is nice....
http://www.rcru.rl.ac.uk/~jab/temp/good_1.gif

this is not so nice....
http://www.rcru.rl.ac.uk/~jab/temp/bad_1.gif

Apologies, I'm just using this as an excuse to show pretty pictures, but I
think you'll agree that the second image is really a shame and it'd be so
nice to be able to zoom in properly.

John B