OpenGL cards and multiple windows / WinNT

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 11:32:45 EST 1999

<x-flowed>Hi John,

Here are a few more questions for you - what type of polygons are you
drawing? Triangles, triangle strips, polygons....?  Is there any chance
that you are drawing concave polygons? Non-planar polygons? Non-simple
polygons? The pattern continually changes as you move - what if you
re-render and stay still (for example, hit the "s" key) - does the image
change? What if you change the clipping range and re-render without moving,
does the image change?

Lisa