[vtk-developers] vtkParse.y and vtkParse.tab.c updated.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Tue Jun 12 06:35:41 EDT 2001

hi,

I just committed the changes I made to the vtkParse.y file and the
resultant vtkParse.tab.c to the CVS tree.  The changes should make the
GetVariableNameMaxValue and GetVariableNameMinValue functions for
clamped variables accessible under the various language bindings.

It has been working fine for me under Linux for over a month.  Since I
dont have access to Windows based compilers I cannot do step 3 in
wrap/README.txt, i.e.

3. Build vtkHTML.exe, vtkWrapTcl.exe, vtkParseJava.exe,vtkWrapJava.exe,
   vtkWrapPython.exe on the PC and check them in.

Could someone please oblige (if the changes pass the continuous
build).

thanks.

prabhu